Perfect solution for GPS triangle
competing and training
unit's main function is telemetry receiver for the RC Multi 2 system
with the RC TRX30 and RC GPS module. With this system, user can view/track
different plane's parameters on field (vario, altitude, GPS position and
battery). Software was designed for many types of task competitions or
just for free flying. User can fly by predefined or manually created
tasks. Unit will give acoustic vario tone with user defined beeps and
voice announcements. For RF communication 433 ISM band is used.
- Extremely small outline: 40 x 62 x 22 mm.
- Completely new design approach.
- Sunshine readable color display as a central part of the system.
- Simple manipulation with one multifunctional switch.
- Internal battery ensures up to 7 hours of autonomy.
- Built-in battery charger (5V via USB cable).
- SD card as a data transfer medium (micro version).
- GPS triangle competition scoring code, XC soaring, F3F, F3B distance/speed
- 69 RF channels (LPD channel table) with 25 KHz spacing.
Voice announcement sample
YouTube presentation videos:
GPS triangle video
XC soaring video
F3B speed video
The RC T2020 was designed as telemetry system. It can receive the data
transmitted by RC Multi 2 + RC TRX30 system. It is a telemetry system to
track current altitude, maximum altitude, flight duration with
integrated manual stopwatch function, climbing/descending speed (vario)
and battery status of the RC Multi 2 + RC TRX30 system (transmitter) and
RC T2020 ( ground unit), all in real time. In combination with the RC
GPS module, system can also track distance between units (transmitter
and ground unit), trip distance and geographic coordinates. All flight
data is displayed on high contrast LCD display on the RC T2020 unit.
- Variometer with climbing/descending indication.
- Two-way data communication at 69 channels.
- Possibility to monitor multiple TRX units.
- Long range - more than 1 km.
- Simple charging over USB port.
- Strong and durable casing.
is used in F5J FAI competitions for reading scoring Start height from RC
Electronics units. The RC Programming card can also be used (after
landing the model) to read the F3J start altitude (max height between
launch of the model and 10 seconds after). To use with the RC Multi 2,
you need the 4/10 cable adapter or the RC UCM lead.
RC GPS logger
RC GPSlog was designed to provide a complete solution for cross-flying
online competition (OLC). It was designed especially for use on board a
radio controlled (R/C) aircraft, but would be useful in other
applications too. The RC GPSlog is able to record GPS data to micro SD
card for later review on PC and publication on OLC server. It has a
built-in GPS receiver, pressure sensor and ENL (Environmental Noise
- Lightweight at only 12
grams with micro SD card.
- Small: 36 mm x 20 mm x 10 mm.
- Integrated ENL detection sensor.
- Signal LED light for various status reports.
- 66 channels for GPS receiver.
- Records various flight data for later review.
- Wide range of input power: 4 to 10 volts DC. Power it from your
RC GPS module is a GPS receiver which calculates its position on Earth.
It calculates longitude, latitude, altitude and ground speed. Those
parameters are then sent to the RC Altimeter/RC Multi module and are
stored there for later review. With these parameters you can later track
your flight in 3D with Google Earth.
- Lightweight at only 9
grams with cable.
- Small: 19 mm x 19 mm x 10 mm.
- Plug & play.
- Current consumption 40mA.
- 66 channels parallel.
- MTK chipset.
RC Multi 2
RC Multi 2 was designed to provide a lightweight, compact device for
measuring and recording flight data over time. It was designed
especially for use on board a radio controlled (R/C) aircraft, but would
be useful in other applications too. The RC Multi 2 is able to record
data from various inbuilt sensors for later review on PC. It can also
transmit flight data via RC TRX30 module to ground as a 'live' telemetry
system. For communication with PC, USB port is used. It uses state of
art pressure sensor and 3MByte nonvolatile flash memory for data storage.
With RC PGS modul:
- Record all GPS data
required for later review of your flight in 3D with Google Earth.
- Speed graph is seen on PC software.
- Lightweight at only 6
grams with JR cable.
- Small: 28 mm x 14 mm x 6 mm.
- Integrated F5J FAI altitude/time switch.
- Records various flight data for later review.
- PC USB interface for configuration, loading firmware updates and
downloading recorded data.
- Wide range of input power: 4 - 10 volts DC. Power it from your
aircraft receiver battery.
RC TRX30 is a transmitter module for the RC Multi 2 unit. It uses 433MHz
band with 25kHz channel spacing.
RC Tek uses very high sensitive pressure sensor to detect even the
smallest differences in pressure and converts them into climbing/sinking
ratio (vario). The RC Tek sensor combined with the RC TEK probe (vario
dize) will detect changes in pressure due to difference of air mass and
not due to elevation changes.
RC Bus was designed to multiply the RC Multi 2 10 pin connector in order
to connect many other devices or sensors to it. Every connector has the
same pin-out as the connector on the RC Multi 2 module.
RC TEK probe
RC TEK probe for use with the RC TEK sensor. With this probe, user will
get energy compensated vario readings.
4/10 adapter is used to connect the RC Multi 2 to the RC Programming
Card. It is 15 cm long.
RC UMC Adapter
UCM (Usb - Card - Multi 2) adapter is used to connect the RC Multi 2 to
the RC Programming Card. It has a 10 pin connector on one end and USB
mini B connector on the other, to connect the RC Multi 2 to PC. It is 23
Produtcs description and pictures
was adopted from web site of producer. (www.rc-electronics.org)
Manuals for all devices are available on web site of producer.